NORTHERN TIOGA SCHOOL DISTRICT
110 ELLISON ROAD
ELKLAND, PA 16920
The information on this page and linked hereto is intended for the sole purpose of the payment of Real Estate Taxes. This information may not be used to generate mailing lists or otherwise. Individuals or organizations using this information for any reason other than its intended purpose will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
2022 Tax Bills
- When mailing payment, make checks payable to Northern Tioga School District. DO NOT MAIL CASH.
- Please be sure to check amount is equal to the coupon amount and mail your payment and coupon to:
NTSD RE Taxes
P.O. Box 816
Wellsboro, PA 16901
- If you with to pay in person, you may do so at any branch of Citizens & Northern Bank. Tax coupon is required.
- Payment must be received by the applicable due date. Include the appropriate payment coupon with your check (i.e. full payment or installment).
- If writing one check for two or more bills, include all applicable remittance coupons with your payment.
To be eligible for the installment plan, the 1st installment must be paid by 8/31/22, or entire bill will be due in a single payment. Discounts are not permitted on the installment plan. However, a 10% penalty will be added to the 2nd and 3rd installment payments if not paid on or before the due date. Installment #2 is due 9/30/22 and installment #3 is due 10/31/22.
|Two percent discount period||July 1 to August 31|
|Face payment period||September 1 to October 31|
|Ten percent penalty period||November 1 to December 31|
|Taxes remitted to Tax Claim Bureau||January 1|