Northern Tioga School District CEP information


• Our school district is eligible for CEP (Community Eligibility Provision)
• All Students in our district are eligible for free breakfast and free lunch every day.
• No meal applications need filled out this year.
• You will receive a Household Income Information Survey from your child’s school, or download it here.  Please fill out one survey per household and return to school.
• Students will pay for extra items purchased, such as ice cream, slushies, assorted chips.
• If a student packs their lunch, they will need to pay for milk.

We are very excited to offer this program.

Please encourage your child to eat meals with us each day. It will save you money and they will receive a balanced nutritious meal. If we do not have enough children eating in our cafeterias this year, we will not continue this program next year. Your help is needed to keep this program viable.

If you have any questions, please call Judy Quick, Food Service Director at 814-258-5644 ext.1024 or

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 3. email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Written by