Due Process of Law
1. Using the phrase "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger" to define what a grand jury is.
2. Define double jeopardy using the next phrase of the Fifth Amendment.
3. What is self-incrimination?
4. In the same section as in question 3, read about the Miranda v. Arizona case. Explain in your own words why this was such an important case.
5. Using the final phrase of the Amendment, define what eminent domain is. Explain why you think that eminent domain is fair or not.