Search and Seizures
Please use the following link, http://ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitution/details_explanation.php?link=132&const=11_amd_04 to answer the following questions.
1. Using the second half of the Fourth Amendment please define probable cause.
2. Using the first half of the Fourth Amendment, please list 4 different types of searches that do not need probable cause.
3. Using the second half of the Fourth Amendment, give the definition of warrant.
4. Give three examples of times when the police do not need a warrant and give a one sentence description of each instance.
5. Define the exclusionary rule.