Attention Pennsylvania Parents, Taxpayers, and Teachers – Please Read and Share!
If passed, the Property Tax Elimination Bill (previously SB 76) will have a detrimental impact on our schools and you, as a wage earner, will more than likely pay more in taxes. Please contact your legislators now! The following information from the PA Association of School Business Officials provides potential implications for parents and taxpayers. Please read the attached files for more information.
Funding for public schools continues to be a growing concern for the residents of the state of Pennsylvania. Please contact your representative and urge them to support funding for our schools!
- Senator Joseph Scarnati - 717-787-7084 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Representative Matt Baker - 570-724-1390 - email@example.com
- Governor Tom Wolf - 717-787-2500 - https://www.governor.pa.gov/contact/
- U.S. Senator Pat Toomey - 717-782-3951 - https://www.toomey.senate.gov/?p=contact
- U.S. Senator Bob Casey - 202-224-6324 - http://www.casey.senate.gov/contact
- U.S. Congressman Tom Marino - 570-322-3961 - https://marino.house.gov/contact
- U.S. Congressman Glenn Thompson - 814-353-0215 - https://thompson.house.gov/contact-me/email-me
|For Parents||495.43 KB|
|For Taxpayers||494.01 KB|