Pay for Student Meals Online
To the parents of Northern Tioga School District Students, Our district is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
• Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone, Android or Windows phone!
• Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district.
• Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
• Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards.
• Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
NOTE: ALL CURRENT ACCOUNT BALANCES WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO THIS NEW SYSTEM.
For more information, contact: Joann Banik, at 814-258-5644, x1024, download the “MySchoolBucks” attachment, or visit their webstite here